Terms & Cookies
1uk.international cookies policy
we dont sneak things on your computer or grab your details for any other purpose.
If you dont want cookies on your computer then you can simply leave now.
If you stay then you give your consent to having them as defined below.
2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
You must retain the above credit. Use of this document without the credit is an infringement of copyright. However, you can purchase from us an equivalent document that does not include the credit.
- About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3.4 Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- Our cookies
4.1 We use [only session cookies] OR [only persistent cookies] OR [both session and persistent cookies] on our website.
4.2 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
(a) we use [cookie name] to [recognise a computer when a user visits our website] OR [track users as they navigate the website] OR [enable the use of a shopping cart on the website] OR [improve the website's
5.1 We use [Google Analytics] to analyse the use of our website.
5.2 Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
5.3 The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: [_ga, _gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz and __utmv].
5.4 The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
- Third party cookies
6.1 Our website also uses third party cookies.
6.3 Details of the[ other] third party cookies used by our website are set out below:
(a) [third party cookie details].
[additional list items]
- Blocking cookies
7.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
(b) in Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
(c) in Chrome (version 52), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
7.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
7.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Deleting cookies
8.1 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
(b) in Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
(c) in Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
8.2 Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- Cookie preferences
- Our details
10.1 This website is owned and operated by [24hrs Ltd].
10.2 We are registered in [England and Wales] under registration number , and our registered office is at [10 Borough Rd Darwen lancashire].
10.3 Our principal place of business is at [83 Ducie St Manchester.
10.4 You can contact us:
(a) [by post, using the postal address [given above]];
(b) [using email info @ 1uk.com ];
(c) [by telephone, on [the contact number published on our website from time to time]]; or
(d) [by email, using [the email address published on our website from time to time]].
[additional list items]
Terms and Conditions
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Property section accounts
- New clients who register and who shall be listing properties for sale or rent agree that during the transition period while the account is fully setup or until such time that we have agreed a commission amount that will be due to 1uk.com for any sales leads generated, that a temporary amount of 10% commission of the brokers commission or 1% of the Net sale value, will be in place until such time that the contract is in place should we generate any leads during this period. This period shall last for no more than 30 days after which if no agreement is in place the Commission will revert to our standard 20% of the brokers commission or 5% of the overal net sale value
- Clients agree that any pictures uploaded are copyright free and they have the owners permission to upload them, 1uk.international, 1uk.com can not be held responsible for any copyright infringement and or other people or items referred to in any images uploaded by the client or by 1uk.com where we have permission to use said content from your own website(s)
- On each listings they should complete all sections in full and no reference should be made to the clients own business that would enable a potential buy to find them directly and as such bypassing 1uk.com in an effort to avoid a commission. The legal term" Effective Cause' shall apply in any cases whereby 1uk.com has supplied to the client a buy by any means who may have originally come via 1uk.com but then contacted them directly at a later date.
- Clients should add all their company conatct details when registering however these will not be displayed anywhere on the 1uk.com website or any website in the group without prior permission.
- Clients can have the option to allow other agents/brokers to market their properties also by giving general permission for them to do so or by us arranging special deals between them.
- Images uploaded to any of our websites should be unbranded unless permission to the contrary has been given.
- any off market properties will only be visible to other clients and optional VIP members.
- Should a case arise of a duplicate property, both parties will be allowed to list the property with details and price of their choosing.
- 1uk.com can not be held responsible for any downtime or errors on the site caused by 3rd party software and shall offer no compensation, refunds for anything at anytime, it is only in our interest to restore and resolve any issues as soon as possible and you email us at anytie for updates or to report such errors.
- All listing should contain in the notes section a link to the original URL of the property on your company website so that we can use this to verify details.
- If you wish to delete a property you can do so but no more than 3 properties per week may be deleted, the reason for this is that we work hard on promoting your products in other areas and including with SEO and as such may link directly to a specific page. removing a lot of links very quickly can have a negative effect on the website search engine results and also generate errors, rather then delete property it is better to simple mark it as unavailable.